Participants can earn up to 12 free continuing education hours (CEHs)
Total = 12
The following organizations have been approved for this event:
National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC)
CASAT/NFAR-ATTC has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6492. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. CASAT/NFAR-ATTC is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
- California Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors (CAADAC)
- California Association of Alcohol & Drug Educators (CAADE)
- State of California Board of Behavioral Sciences (MFCC & LCSW)
TAAP (Texas Association of Addiction Professionals) Provider #1634-02 approved by the Texas Certification Board of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors. Also for the Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDC)
Direct complaints to TCBADAC Standards Committee, 1005 Congress Ave., Ste. 460, Austin, TX 78701, Fax 512-476-7297.
- Texas Social Work
- Texas Licensed Professional Counselors
- Texas Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Certificates will be available digitally to all registrants AFTER the conference. A message will be sent to the email address provided during registration with instruction regarding how to obtain your digital certificate.
Sign – In Requirements
- Sign-In Requirements – Participants may use their participant certificate to apply for CEHs from other certification/licensing boards. Participants must sign in at the registration desk each morning in order to receive a CEH certificate. If a participant must leave the event early, certificate hours will be reduced.